Remica decorative laminates are a high pressure thermoset plastic surfacing material. It consists of multi layers of kraft (core) papers impregnated with phenolic resins, covered by a melamine impregnated decorative surface. These layers are then consolidated into a solid sheet under the effect of high temperature and pressure.
l Superior Wear Resistance – provides a tough, durable barrier against abrasion.
l Superior Stain Resistance – a unique formulation which provides protection against: staining agents such as: yellow mustard, gasoline (naphta), coffee, vinegar, household ammonia solution (10%), blue ink, tomato ketchup, citric acid solution (10%), povidone iodine (10%).
Superficial staining agents such as: wax crayon, black shoe polish paste, black permanent marker and #2 pencil.
l Superior Chemical Resistance – provides added resistance against the potentially damaging effects of chemical agents.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- Successful For WORDBEX 2017 In Manila. Phillipines
- Successful For MosBuild 2017 In Moscow, Russia
- Welcome You To Visit Us At ARCHITECT 2017 Thailand
- REMICA HPL Laminates With 2017 New Colors And F...
- Suitable Substrates For Remica HPL Laminates An...
- Description Of HPL High Pressure Laminate
- The International Standards For HPL Laminates
- Welcome You To Visit Us At INDOBUILDTECH 2017 I...
- Successful For Architect'17 In Bangkok, Thailand
- Successful For IndoBuildTech 2017 In Jakarta, I...