Our laminates are easy to clean:
l Use warm water and a clean non-abrasive cloth to remove most stains.
l Use a mild household cleaner or detergent if necessary and rinse with clean water.
l Dry the surface with a clean non-abrasive cloth.
Special attention may be required for stubborn stains – apply a small amount of thinner on a clean non-abrasive cloth to gently remove stain and rinse the area with another clean damp cloth. Avoid using any cleaning agent containing acid, alkali or sodium hypochlorite, as they may corrode, discolor or ruin the surface of the laminate.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- Welcome You To Visit Us At Philippines Building...
- Welcome You To Visit Us At CIFF Exibition
- Features Of Remica HPL & Compact Laminates
- Successful For WORDBEX 2017 In Manila. Phillipines
- Successful For MosBuild 2017 In Moscow, Russia
- Welcome You To Visit Us At ARCHITECT 2017 Thailand
- REMICA HPL Laminates With 2017 New Colors And F...
- Suitable Substrates For Remica HPL Laminates An...
- Description Of HPL High Pressure Laminate
- The International Standards For HPL Laminates