What are the most suitable substrates for HPL?
Plywood, particle board and MDF are all particularly suitable because, like the laminates, they are cellulose based and therefore have similar dimensional movement. In some industries and applications they require special substrates such as mineral fibre boards, sheet metal, foam or honeycomb panels etc. These materials all require special bonding and manufacturing techniques. Before proceeding with application, it is always advisable to check with REMICA technicians.
What substrates can be used for metallic laminates?
Compared to other high-pressure laminates, metallic ones require greater care in the choice of substrate and adhesive. To achieve good results, the substrates should be perfectly smooth and the surfaces free from any undulation or blemish. Various adhesives (other than those that are urea based) can be used but the best results are obtained with a very evenly spread PVA type adhesive (which has no tendency to shrink) because this minimises the risk of irregularities extending over the finished surface.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- Description Of HPL High Pressure Laminate
- The International Standards For HPL Laminates
- Welcome You To Visit Us At INDOBUILDTECH 2017 I...
- Successful For Architect'17 In Bangkok, Thailand
- Successful For IndoBuildTech 2017 In Jakarta, I...
- TRANSPORT AND STORAGE OF HPL (HIGH PRESSURE LAM...
- CHARACTERISTIC OF HPL HIGH PRESSURE LAMINATES
- What Temperatures Can HPL Withstand Without Det...
- Which Kitchen Cabinet Table Top Will Be Better?
- Difference Between HPL And Melamine Board?