Use and Care Guide
Remica laminates are durable, abrasion resistant and impact resistant under normal use. To better care for your laminates:
l Do not chop, slice, or hammer directly on the laminate surface
l Do not use sharp objects such as knives or box-cutters on the laminate surface.
l Do not place hot cookware directly on the laminate surface.
l Do not expose the laminate to temperatures of 60℃ for prolonged periods, which may cause the laminate to separate from substrate.
l Do not flood the laminate or introduce water at joints, which may cause the substrate to expand.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- How To Clean HPL Laminates & Compact Laminates
- Welcome You To Visit Us At Philippines Building...
- Welcome You To Visit Us At CIFF Exibition
- Features Of Remica HPL & Compact Laminates
- Successful For WORDBEX 2017 In Manila. Phillipines
- Successful For MosBuild 2017 In Moscow, Russia
- Welcome You To Visit Us At ARCHITECT 2017 Thailand
- REMICA HPL Laminates With 2017 New Colors And F...
- Suitable Substrates For Remica HPL Laminates An...
- Description Of HPL High Pressure Laminate