What are the advantages and disadvantages of wood veneer as background wall and TV wall?
The TV wall materials used in many of our households are different. There are also many kinds of products in the market. For example, tiles, solid wood, wallpaper, etc. are used to decorate the TV wall. Today we are going to introduce the TV wall made of wood veneer. This kind of TV wall allows us to gather energy and bring different visual enjoyment when watching TV. Here is a look at the the advantages and disadvantages of wood veneer TV wall.
Advantages and disadvantages of wood veneer wall and TV wall
1. The advantages of the raw materials of wood veneer are beautiful appearance, the appearance of the grain is mountain-shaped wood grain, and it gives a good texture when touched. The texture is solid, the structure of the product is firm, the service life is long, and the level is high. Suitable for making simple style furniture. Don't pay attention to the fact that if the wood veneer is too simple, you can hang the calligraphy and painting on it, but the painting hanging on it should be consistent with the style of the room.
2, the wood decoration materials of the products to create a video wall, not only in terms of style can be consistent, and in a local area will not appear uncoordinated local. The most used skill now is to open the paint on the board and then stick it to the wall, so that there will not be a lot of trouble during the construction, and there is no need to paint on it, which is also an improvement for our home environment.
3, many high-quality tree species are now scarce, many are imported from Russia or the United States, and some can also be imported from Turkey, Austria, Germany, Canada. There are many other regions in Europe and America, but the import volume is very small. Generally, imported oak sheets are used abroad, and they have good stability through strict drying treatment. However, because the oak texture is hard and heavy, it is difficult to remove the water. The furniture made from the unwashed water may start to deform or shorten the crack after a year and a half. For this reason, artificial wood veneers will now begin to occupy the market in large numbers to win the favor of consumers;
The above information about the wood veneer background wall, TV wall material classification, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the wood veneer wall and the TV wall are introduced here. I hope these will help us.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- Successful For 2018 Vietbuild In HCMC, Vietnam
- Remica Will Participate 2018 MYANBUILD