In terms of resistance to heat, moisture, scratching, impact etc. does each type of HPL have specific properties?
Every HPL can claim exceptional hardness and resistance to scratching, impact, abrasion, chemicals and heat. Each type can have very different characteristics, however, in line with the required performance for the specific application. European standard EN 438 classifies HPL into different grades according to its properties and application: Standard (S); postforming (P); suitable for horizontal (H) or vertical (V) applications; flame retardant (F); compact (C) or external (E), pearlescent (A), metal (M) or wood veneer finishes (W), multicolour core (B) and metal reinforced. For example, laminates for horizontal applications have more resistant surfaces than those for vertical applications, the physical and mechanical properties of thick laminates are greater than those for thin ones, postforming laminates can be hot formed and flame retardant laminates have increased fire ratings.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- What Temperatures Can HPL Withstand Without Det...
- Which Kitchen Cabinet Table Top Will Be Better?
- Difference Between HPL And Melamine Board?
- High Pressure Laminate Production Process
- 2018 China Import And Export Fair (Canton Fair)...
- 2018 ARCHITECT (Asean's Largest Building Techno...
- Successful For 2018 ARCHITECT In Bangkok, Thailand
- Remica Re-decorate Guangzhou Sales Office
- What Is A Melamine Board
- Is The Melamine Board Poisonous