Difference between High pressure laminate and melamine board? How to distinguish only according to appearance?
Mainly identified according to the materials. In general, HPL with the black color and hard substrate material, Melamine board is a medium fiber board, particleboard, moisture-proof board and other man-made board high temperature pressure paste melamine impregnated paper.both laminate/board with the great demand in the market.
What is the difference between HPL and melamine board?
HPLis the bottom layer with impregnated kraft paper, the positive use of melamine impregnated paper pressure paste products.Melamine board is a relatively broad term, the surface of the melamine paper can be known as melamine board.But in practice, melamine board is usually referred to as the surface pressure of melamine paper density board, particleboard, multilayer board, joinery board products.The common fire prevention board is thinner, usually only a few millimeters.And the density board and so on and so forth are much thicker (from 2 mm to 20 mm).
Melamine board is more smooth than fire prevention board, while fire prevention board has better wear resistance.The price is about 1:2.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- High Pressure Laminate Production Process
- 2018 China Import And Export Fair (Canton Fair)...
- 2018 ARCHITECT (Asean's Largest Building Techno...
- Successful For 2018 ARCHITECT In Bangkok, Thailand
- Remica Re-decorate Guangzhou Sales Office
- What Is A Melamine Board
- Is The Melamine Board Poisonous
- Science | Building Decoration Materials Knowledge
- CHINA HIGH PRESSURE LAMINATE
- What Are The Characteristics And Advantages Of ...