What international standards does HPL meet?
There are two international standards, both of a voluntary nature, European Standard EN 438 (European HPL regulations) and ISO 4586. These set out the minimum requirements and the performance characteristics for each type of HPL. EN 438 is the most complete and recent standard as it considers not only the more traditional types of laminate but also the more aesthetically and technically advanced varieties.
Can Arpa issue certificates or test report documents on request?
Some Remica laminates have been certified for use in the construction, shipbuilding and railway industries. Remica can guarantee that these products comply with the relevant rules and regulations. Customers should request this when ordering.
- Fire Ban Status
- Fire Board Market In China Has Great Potential
- Fire Board Construction And Maintenance
- Fire Board Prospects
- Laminate Products
- Select Fire-resistant Building Materials Home F...
- Difference Between Laminate And Melamine Panels
- Fire Board In The Decoration Of Where You Used?
- Renovation Fire MO To The Effect That Teach You...
- HPL And Fire Board?
- Welcome You To Visit Us At INDOBUILDTECH 2017 I...
- Successful For Architect'17 In Bangkok, Thailand
- Successful For IndoBuildTech 2017 In Jakarta, I...
- TRANSPORT AND STORAGE OF HPL (HIGH PRESSURE LAM...
- CHARACTERISTIC OF HPL HIGH PRESSURE LAMINATES
- What Temperatures Can HPL Withstand Without Det...
- Which Kitchen Cabinet Table Top Will Be Better?
- Difference Between HPL And Melamine Board?
- High Pressure Laminate Production Process
- 2018 China Import And Export Fair (Canton Fair)...